Distant Curve can assist in the design, regulatory approval, installation, implementation and integration of all possible elements of a remote area data network:-
- RF (Microwave and Satellite) data and phone backhaul.
- Tower Infrastructure.
- Short and long-haul direct buried fiber optic cable and in-conduit installation, including regulatory approvals, earthworks, splicing, testing and termination.
- Private mobile phone (GSM) services within remote areas not serviced by mainstream telcos.
- IP Networking including wireless LANs, routers, switches, firewalls and structured (Ethernet) cabling and termination.
- Power systems - Highly available remote area direct current power solutions including solar, UPS and hybrid generator / solar solutions.